Our First Blog!

4:50 PM



So I am really excited to create a blog!! I have been reading my friends for the last few months and I think it is a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Our little monkey is growing so fast and I plan on posting lots of videos and pictures to keep you all up to date with her ever changing ways :)

We finally broke down and bought a video camera. My grandma has been telling me ever since I told her I was pregnant that I needed to buy one. Kaylee changes so fast and pictures don't always do her justice. I love her little voice and her crazy ways. This first video posts are of me getting use to using the camera. Kaylee was being so cute I just didn't know when to stop. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04aMMrfv29o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3OcLRsZzDU

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Heather! I love this. Kaylee is adoreable. I love watching her. I will send you a link to our blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you've started a blog. Kaylee is adorable!

    ReplyDelete