all snowed in.....

9:44 AM

Yep.... that's right....
SNOW!!!

We had our first light layer on Tuesday.
{side note.... Kaylee officially had a neighbor girl come knock on the door and ask if she could come play... my little girl is REALLY growing up... tear}

So I bundled her up and off she went.
{of course I was standing on the porch watching her every move and taking a zillion pictures}


Wednesday we woke up to this.....

This is Isaiah's car when he was attempting to try and got to work. After "warming" up the car and walking back outside he decided to just be safe and stay home :)

So we all bundled up and played in the fresh powder



Isaiah taught Kaylee how to make snow angels
And then she covered herself in it
In some parts of our yard she would jump in on her knees and be covered up to her waist

We decide to go for a walk down the street for some lunch at one of my FAVORITE places....
All in all we had a great two days in PNW.....



You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Super fun! Snow day with daddy home - that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like so much fun! Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and Heather, remember how you asked me about my nav bar? I think I figured out how to link up labels to a nav bar along with pages. If you still need help, let me know!

    ReplyDelete