our week{s} in phone pics {november}

7:20 AM

Its the holidays folks....and with that and starting a new job I really really haven't had the time to sit down and get these pictures up. I don't want to stop blogging because I LOVE doing it and I love having these memories preserved for my family. I think at the end of the year I am going to take all of the picture collages and put them in a book so we have a hard copy too. I'm still trying to find a site that with make my blog into a book the way that I envision it. I've tried a few sites already but they don't format it the way I see it in my head. One day! 
As for now.....
Here was our November.......








You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. What a busy month you've had! Are you going to do a post on the wedding last weekend? You know...in all your free time. :)

    ReplyDelete