nathan (twelve months!}

3:07 PM

We did it folks!!! 
We have successfully made it to one year!!! 
WOW!! 
What a year it has been for the Torres house. This year with Nathan has been fun, challenging, loving, crazy, sleepless, and above all AMAZING! Having this little guy was one of the best blessings we could have ever had and we are so proud to be his parents. 

twelve month stats:
weight: tbi
height: tbi 
eating: three meals a day with snacks between and two bottles of formula 
clothes: size 24-2T
diapers: rockin the size 5 still

I looked back at all eleven months so far and I am so happy I stuck with it and charted everything throughout this year. When the holidays started I knew it would be a challenge to keep this going so even through its Febuary I am still able to record because I wrote some notes down throughout the twelveth month on my phone so I could go back and remember. 

So far......we are still a screamer! There is a little bit more communication going on but as of twelve months we are screaming for everything....everywhere...all the time. Its not a cry scream...its a "hey lady...listen to me and get me what I want" kind of scream. Not fun! I try not to give in to it but frankly that is so much easier said than done. We are working on baby sign language still and I'm hoping my months of effort will pay off sooner or later with it but for now.....we scream. 

minestones/factoids:
 he is the cutest little dancer
signature dance moves....the one legged spin
he wants anything and everything his big sister has
all four teeth are in....bottoms are a bit crooked but will start to grow straighter as the others come in
loves bananas every morning
is getting easier to take to stores...he knows the drill
loves to stomp his feet
learned how to climb on the toys at the mall
likes to sit in chairs
celebrated his birthday in Boise ID
still eats anything given to him 
is not a restaurant kid yet
says bye bye with a wave of his chubby hands
loves baths still 
has a good night time routine with daddy
plays "boooo" all-the-time
loves when I sing "Itsy Bitsy Spider"  or "Head, shoulders, knees and toes" when I change his diaper



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Can't believe what a grown up little man he is now! So happy and smiley and easy going!

    ReplyDelete