joys of being preggo

11:56 PM

Well its 11:57pm right now and what am I doing.....
sitting in front of my computer because I cant fall asleep.....
Why you wonder??
Because I have spent almost the entire day in bed!!

Today was one of those days when you are pregnant and wonder
"Why do we put ourselves through all of this??"

I have been having some really bad CONSTANT headaches that last for DAYS!!!
Today was one of the worse...
It had been lingering for a day and a half already so I was pretty wore out.
I've been trying to keep up with regular day to day stuff (working out, play dates, house chores..etc) but today I was down for the count.
I broke down and called the doc and she said:
2 Tylenol
2 Ibeprophin
2 glasses of water
12oz of caffeinated soda
minimum of 1 hr laying is a dark room on my left side

I thought....
"oh sure, let me just do that right now with a two year old."

I decided to call on a good friend to take Kaylee off my hands until Isaiah came home from work and good thing I did because that was when the throwing up started from all of the nausea of the headaches...boo
I had to pull over on the side of the road the first time.
(side note.... throwing up while pregnant is NOT fun. When you upchuck you also pee your pants!! ....just in case you wanted to know)

So here I am.....
sitting in front of my computer.....bored and tired but wired from drinking a soda and laying around in bed all day!!!

I know that these last few months will fly by compared to what's in store for the rest of my life but I truly believe our brains are wiped clean of days like today so reproduction can happen again and again.
So I figure if I document this day, I am ensuring it wont happen for us again!

So I am going to take this time now, at midnight, to work on Kaylee's photo book, back up some files, finish our cruise DVD and who knows what else until this caffeine wears off and I'm ready for bed.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Oh Heather...SO sorry to hear about your headaches. That does not sound like fun. Fingers crossed you're doing better today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are NOT making me want to get pregnant again. nope, not at all. hope you're over the worst of all of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh!! I'm so sorry!! I hope you are on the up and up!! Let me know if you need anything!! :o)

    ReplyDelete