No time!!

8:17 AM

Today is officially my second day of summer! When I look ahead at my calendar I feel so over scheduled and overwhelmed. With school, work, and church I feel like TIME is something I don't have right now. I was thinking of all of the things I would love to have time to do so I thought I would share.

This is in no particular order :) Just a vending list really!!

My list:

I want to:

1) be able to sit for a whole day and read a book from cover to cover with no interruptions

2) learn to be crafty:This entales scrapbooking, digital scrapbooking, making cards, making hair bows, making baby belts, making bags, etc.

3) learn how to actually use my camera!!

4) learn how to edit pictures really well

5) learn how to BBQ

6) Learn how to bake

7) Learn interior design

8) Read my scriptures and actually ponder them!!

9) Spend some real quality time with my husband!!

10) Have time to breathe!

Again in no particular order just things I would like to have time to do :)








You Might Also Like

0 comments