Mommy Discovery

5:37 PM

Okay so I have been a mom for all of 21 months now and I just discovered something incredible that I would ate in my TOP TEN of greatest discoveries.....

Background story and explanation:

Kaylee is growing like a weed! It seems like for a while there every month we were buying her a new pair of pants. Luckily, with summer here, we were able to save some money with shorts and capris being her main bottoms. We had one cold day and I went to put her last pair of jeans on and SURPRISE, SURPRISE, she looked like she was wearing high-waters. We went out that week and bought her some size 24 month pants. They fit great in the length but her little waist is about the size of a 6 month old still so they instantly fell to her feet. I was pretty worried. I looked all over the internet for some belts that would fit her. I liked alot of them but I was having a hard time spending $25 on ONE belt.

This morning I made my discovery! I decided to put her pants on her and measure about how much needed to be taken in. When I was about the button them I noticed some elastic sticking out of the sides with a button (the red part on the picture). A little trial and error and I figured out if you unbutton the elastic and pull on it the sides go in. Button when finished and....

WHALA..... PANTS THAT FIT!!!

So... That is my story of my amazing discovery this week... More to come soon I'm sure :)

(It really is amazing what you get excited about when you have kids)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. hooray for awesome things that make a mommy's life easier! love that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those kind!! Wish they made them for me!! :o)

    ReplyDelete