w17 p365

2:34 PM

Another week down. It feels like every week is getting crazier and crazier.
New things happening in the Torres household.
Bobbi is back in the hospital so please keep her in your prayers. We are hoping she will be coming home soon.

{113/365}
HAPPY EASTER!
She is really getting the hang of searching for the eggs.

{114/365}
Kaylee goes to the dentist for her 6 month cleaning. She was sitting on my lab so this is the best shot I could get to document her adventure.

{115/365}
Driving to school I saw this mini Cooper with the license plate that said "HALF OFF"
LOVE IT!

{116/365}
Lab day in our Nursing Class. Sophia and I took a break for a little p365 pic.

{117/365}
Bring your kids to work day!
(check out full post here)

{118/365}
Costco shopping with the Bippert's after some delicious Japenese food.

{119/365}
Our NEW house!!
We move in at the end of this month!! :)

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Wow!! That is so exciting!! Congrats! Are you at least still in the ward!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What?!? Congratulations on the new place. That is SO exciting. Love to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! It looks wonderful! I'm so happy for you all! Now please make me happy by telling me it's in our ward!

    ReplyDelete