my due date is when???

10:22 AM

Here is our little peanut!
DUE CHRISTMAS WEEK!!!
Isaiah and I went to our first ultrasound appointment yesterday.
It was really exciting to finally getting to see the little one growing inside of me. The tech said the dues date was different from the original guestament but we are looking at Christmas week!
Sure...no problem.... lets just squeeze a birth into the busiest time of the year! No big deal!!

PREGNANCY SO FAR:
I am just exhausted.
I am finishing up the last month of school and feeling really unmotivated to get though it. I am just counting down the days when I can actually nap with Kaylee in the afternoons instead of studying.

The thought of grocery shopping sounds horrible. Even thinking about raw meat makes me nauseous. Salad makes me queezy and the only thing that sounds good is grilled chicken strips.

1.5 pounds gained so far.
Mostly because I haven't worked out for a week and greasy food and smoothies are the only thing that sound good.

Knock on wood.... no "morning sickness" yet. Just avoiding foods that might trigger it.

Sleep is already starting to get difficult. I like sleeping on my stomach and this last week my stomach started to get hard and pouchy so that's not really working anymore.

Kaylee kissed my belly goodnight the other night before bed all on her own.
She loves to jump all over me and play so we are teaching her to be gentle because there is a baby in mommy's tummy. She now thinks that she has a princess spiderman in her tummy too.
She says she is going to have a princess brother-sister. She doesn't get the idea that it is one or the other yet.

I'm nervous to be preggers again.
I am nervous of Kaylee adapting to the new baby.
I'm nervous I won't be able to handle it all.
So please pray for me :)

For now....
I'm just trying to focus on finishing a paper, studying for a two test, completing my clinical work, and spending time with Kaylee.
That's enough for now....


You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Christmas week! Ha! Is that mean to laugh? :) Seriously though, you will manage the two munchkins beautifully! And Kaylee will be a very fun, caring, helpful big sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! My daughter was between christmas and new years. Following you now from FTLOB!
    Michelle
    http://www.heartfeltbalancehandmadelife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can do it!! You guys are awesome, Kaylee will be a huge help! You'll see!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the new baby coming around Christmas time. :) What a great gift!!

    I have 2 little girls (ages 6 and 3) and I found that having 2 is actually sometimes easier than having 1. Good luck with everything and heres to hoping your pregnancy goes very well!

    Dawn
    Mom-a-Logues
    http://www.mom-a-logues.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's time for an update!! c'mon, i know you're just sitting around... it's not like you're busy moving, finishing the quarter, or being a pregnant mom right?? :P

    ReplyDelete