our week in phone pics {w.27}

12:30 PM

This week is a bit jumbled up.
My days just seem to just fly by and when I sat down today to put this post together I couldn't remember what happened on which day. I'm on limited time between feeding Nathan and him napping so I figure as long as I get the pictures put in a collage and posted I win!
Not that there is any losing really....its more of a personal victory knowing I accomplished something other than cleaning the kitchen, doing the laundry, cooking a meal, nursing a newborn or changing a diaper. It's the little victories that count.

Here is our week with zero order to the pictures...

Isaiah filled out his paperwork for his vasectomy! No more babies here! Snip snip on Feb 10th!
I made the most amazing oven BBQ chicken
My chunky little guy
Kaylee has to have ALL of her dollies when we are in the car
Josh decided to try out the Ergo baby carrier at Joann's. It lasted about 5 min until Nathan decided he needed mamma

I worked out a few times this week. It felt good!
So cute in the sink.
Kaylee brought her bike to stroller strides
Getting a bite to eat at the mall with Amy and Parker
My two favorite guys passed out on the couch

So that was our week in a nut shell. I can't believe it is already February!
I have three post I am working on right now at the same time so hopefully I will finish soon but for now my time on the computer is over....Nathan just woke up. Back to mommy duties!




You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love that comment about the little victories! So true. Holy cow Nathan is getting chunky! I had no idea that was possible considering how petite Kaylee is!

    ReplyDelete