our week in phone pics {w.28/w.29}

11:28 PM

Eeek!!!
I am so far behind on getting to the blog.
This is so what I didn't want to happen!!!
I was doing so well keeping it all together and then something happened....
LIFE with TWO kids!!!
I know there are some moms who are what I call "supermoms" who can handle two kids with no worries....me.... I feel like I'm juggling plates on sticks and they are all about to come crashing down.
My days just fly by so fast and I feel like it is a never ending cycle of nursing, changing diapers, cleaning the kitchen, doing laundry, planning activities for Kaylee, baths, dinner, and waking up and doing it all over again.
TWO KIDS IS ROCKIN MY WORLD!!!

okay now that I've got all of that out of my system here are some pictures from the last two weeks. They are in NO ORDER because frankly it is 11:30 at night and I am up because I drank some soda so I could finish all of the decorations for the baby shower I am hosting at my house and I'm making myself get this post up before ANOTHER week goes by.
Enjoy our craziness.....


ok....
we had Valentines day, crazy 80's workout day, Isaiah's "snip snip" appointment, a visit from Josh and his grandma, Nathan's baby blessing, and oh so many cute kid pictures

until next time.....
who knows when that will be :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments