first field trip

10:58 PM

Hello............
There is some dust on this blog for sure. I think its been a few weeks since I've had time to sit down and get some pictures loaded up. We are starting to get into a routine around here but for some reason I haven't found the time to get blogging into the schedule. Plus, my editing website is no longer! Booo..... I have used Picnik.com for about two years now and loved it but they just sold to Google and it is no more. Not good for me! I have Photoshop Elements on my computer but really I am just totally intimidated by it. One day I will give my bestie Amy a call and have her walk me through the simple things. She is AMAZING at photoshop so I know I will get some good tips. 

Enough about my lack of documenting my families lives..... here's to a fresh start! 

Kaylee's first field trip! 

{just a side note..... I can't believe she is old enough for a real school field trip!!!!!!!! When did she grow up??? I'm crying inside knowing she is that much closer to thinking her mom coming on a field trip as the "chaperone mom" is so uncool...sad}

Her first field trip was to Northwest Trek. 
It's kind of like a zoo but more roaming for the animals and they are all native-ish to the northwest. Kaylee's favorite part of the entire day was the tram ride through the wildlife. I had a good time too but really I was just proud of myself for marking off another mother of two milestone.....both kids on the trip by myself!

Here she is with her class
{second row on the right....just in case you didn't notice her cuteness instantly....haha}

I had to get a quick pic of the two of us while Nathan was sleeping in the stroller

I loved how they are all so small and in a line listening intently to her talk about this owl 

the tram ride
and oh ya.....the sun came out!!! 

Overall it was a great trip!
No meltdowns, no lost child, and two sleeping kids napping on the drive home.
Kaylee even scored an addition to her always growing rock collection. 
 I couldn't ask for anything more.
I'm so blessed to have the opportunity to do this with my kids! 
{shout out to my great husband who makes this all possible!! Love ya ZA}

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Picmonkey . com is what i've swtiched too. No collage option yet which Im really missing but hopefully theyll have it out soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this one about her first field trip...they grow to fast!!!

    ReplyDelete