nathan {four months}

11:45 PM

Serious cuteness! 
{I totally forgot to take a picture of him on the couch this month and since I am posting this a week and a half before he is five months I figure the doctors visit photo taken on the day he turned four months will just have to do}

four month stats:
did I forget to mention I have an abundant amount of human growth hormone in my breastmilk?? Not really, but it sure seems like it with how big this little man is getting
weight: 19.2lbs!!
height: 27 1/2 in long
eating: breastmilk (6-7 times)
clothing size: almost out of everything 6 months and mostly all 9-12 month clothes


So there is this magical thing called sleep that I am still not getting enough of. We are still up once or twice a night!!!! This is killin me!! I know we are almost there but not getting a full nights rest is starting to wear me down. Oh well........ I listened to the country song "Your going to miss this" by Trace Adkins in the car the other day and started crying because it is so true. This song is so my life!
This is just a small space in time where I should cherish our late night moments together. It will all go away someday and I will want the nights of no sleep back just so I can have my baby boy in my arms again.

milestones/factoids: 
still drooling away
is starting to have a more predictable routine
totally in love with his sister
can self entertain in his jumper for about 10 mins
loves his new jumper 
puts everything in his mouth
sleeps half the time with the pacifier
loves to put the blankets on his face when he falls asleep (fully supervised mom don't freak out...haha)
held his own bottle
discovered grass 
got two shots at the doctors and only cried for a second then was totally fine
getting a bald spot on the back of his head
eyes are officially brown I think
sits at the table with us at dinner in his highchair
smiles all the time 







You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. It just stinks that moms of newborns have to be so sleep deprived. It makes enjoying those moments of cradling a baby really difficult! But you're right...it passes quickly. I already miss those days with Cami!

    ReplyDelete