nathan {five months}

9:12 PM

yep 5 months already! 
wow... he is just getting so BIG!! 

five month stats:
**no doc appointment this month so no actual numbers**
eating: breastmilk {6-7 times a day/night}
clothing size: 12 months!! crazy right?? 

nope....no sleep still.... I know I sound like a broken record but seriously...all I want is 4 consecutive hours of sleep...is that too much to ask??
Nathan is getting such a personality. He is smiling at everyone and those dimples are just too much. He is such an easy going, up for anything, totally chill kid. So different from Kaylee who was high demand, high energy, really loud from day one. It's so fun to be a mom to these two little ones. I sometimes pinch myself to make sure I'm not dreaming. Yep... I'm that old...yep...I'm a mom of two...and yep...this is my awesome life!! :)

milestones/factoids:
rolls all over the place
reaches and grabs at everything
gives baby kisses
sleeps on side or tummy
loves men's beards 
loves loves loves his big sister
found his voice...at church....not the best place to start yelling...
is holding his bottle most of the time when he gets one
eye balling our food (starting on solids next month)
sits at the dinner table with us every night
afternoon nap is at the same time as Kaylee's {yes!!}
loves his time in the stroller watching me workout
can fall asleep anywhere still



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. He really is such a good baby! I'm starting to think it might be a boy thing...maybe I need to have me one of those!

    ReplyDelete