nathan {seven months}

7:05 PM

Hello ladies..... yep...I'm that cute....

seven month stats:
weight: HEAVY....no doctors appointment until nine months 
height: Growing like a weed!!
eating: 2-3 solid meals and a few formula bottles here and there
clothes:12-18 months
diapers: size 4 

The weaning process has begun. I am actually having a harder time with it than I thought so I have decided to just slowly wean him. We have formula ready to go whenever we need it and sometimes it is more convenient to have it than the boob. Other times, like the middle of the night (grrrr.....) it is way easier to just grab him, nurse him, then put him right back in the crib. Yep...that's right....still up once a night. I know its my bad but it is easier if I am the only one in the family not sleeping rather than waking everyone up. So we are going to find a week (or just a few days really) when Isaiah doesn't have to get up early and have Kaylee sleep in our room and let him cry it out a few times. Don't know when that will be but I'm not pushing it. 

Nathan has had all kinds of foods this month. He is starting to master his pincher fingers so finger foods are a new experience. He is eating cheerios, grapes, blueberries, zucchini, squash,  eggs, pancakes, carrots, kale, spinach, hummus, black beans, kidney beans, toast and green beans. So far he likes everything. It would be a mothers dream to have him always love all of these foods but I know its a long shot.

milestones/factoids:
HE CRAWLS EVERYWHERE NOW!!! 
He is totally mobile and loving the new found freedom. 
uses his pinchers to pick up food....and anything that looks like food
taking two naps regularly a day 
starting to pull up on things
says "dada" all the time!
can play independently 
head butts my legs when he wants to be held
got a new carseat but still rear facing
 no teeth yet
loves his sister like crazy
smiles all the time!! 
loves to chew on shoes 
had his first grocery store meltdown...at the same time as his sister....yep that was fun...




You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Oh he is SO handsome! Can't believe how big he is! I bet that grocery store meltdown was just classic. :)

    ReplyDelete