catching up on life!

7:35 AM

ok.... so Nathan is now seven months old and I am still trying to play catch up on this blog. I think I should stop using the "I have a new baby" excuse and just figure out how to make time to update this lovely family journal. The good news is I haven't stopped taking pictures!! Lots and lots of pictures! So when I do get around to updating I still have wonderful memories to add.

To round out June and head into July we did a two week road trip to my parents house in California for my dads 60th birthday and then to Boise to house hunt with them. We relaxed, we swam, we drove, we looked at houses, we ate great food, and we created great memories with our little family.

So here it is.... a massive amount of collages for you to awwww over.....haha
We made a Father's day present for Isaiah for work this year and I think it was a hit, my two sleep heads rolling around in bed, getting my hair done at home with Christie, Jack and Kaylee hangin out on the couch watching cartoons, and beach ball themes Stroller Strides class!


  Yep...that's solid food people!! He is mostly playing with it but its picture worthy, the kids in their weekly glow stick bath, some pictures of my Stroller Strides mommas, Look who's 6 months and gettin some shots, taking in some light reading and sleeping in the car, and the cutest avocado face ever!!

On the road we go!! We left at 4am so the kids would sleep for most of the drive.... funny thing is.... Nathan was the only one sleeping. Kaylee lasted from 4am until around noon until she passed out. 


Isaiah and Kaylee had a date to the movies and then I tried her in the ergo baby carrier for fun. We took Kaylee down to the lake where she had the best time. Nathan hung out on the blanket doing what he loves....chewing on grandmas shoe laces. There was show watching on the couch, learning to crawl on the floor, and of course more swimming!

Happy 4th of July!!! 
A little BBQ with amazing weather and family....can't ask for anything better. 

Oh my kids are just so cute!!!! More relaxing, more swimming and more crawling. Then it was on the road again to Boise! 

We took two cars for the 9hr drive. The girls and kids in the van and my dad and Isaiah in our car. We passed the time with movies, naps, picture taking by Kaylee and of course...girl talk!


We were on a mission in Boise.....house hunting with my parents. They are planning on moving there this year so we were taking in the sights and hunting for houses. We took some time out in the 105 degree weather to play in the fountains downtown.

We also went to the local Aquarium. It was nothing more than a warehouse in the middle of town ran by mostly volunteer service but it was a fun hour spent looking at tropical life.Then it was time to get some amazing food at a steakhouse with a balloon making magician and a scary mascot to take pictures with. You can't get that in Washington.

There was alot of time spent in the car while we were there and the kids did great. We made a quick stop at the Boise temple for some construction pictures and documented the AMAZINGLY beautiful sunsets that Idaho has. Then it was time to head home. BOOOO!!!

The drive from Idaho to Washington was my favorite. America is just so beautiful. I passed the time with way to much picture taking. When we rolled into town we were greeted by this amazing sunset. I guess Washington really isn't that bad. 

Now on to the next adventure.
 

You Might Also Like

1 comments