hello summer {end of july & aug}

2:51 PM

wow....wow....wow.... summer you have been good to the Torres family! 
I feel like life is just flying by and everyday is just so perfect. 

Here is a HUGE photo dump of the last few weeks. 
we did Stroller Strides, nap time, roller skating, birthdays, Grandpa visits, cousin twister, and Tropical day with friends
then I made this collage with some repeating pictures....why you ask...because I had one hour to get all of the pictures collaged while the kids napped and realized my mistake when I went to finish this post and frankly I just dont feel like going back and fixing all of the other ones...so lucky you...you get to see two of the same pictures...haha...
after the repeats we played at the park, took some more super cute napping pictures, then Nathans 7 seven month update shot. Kaylee started to feel sick and turned out she had a kidney infection. She asked if she could lay down outside in the fresh air and I just couldn't say no...
kaylee helped me wash the car, we did two birthday parties in one day and then Kaylee snapped a few pictures from the backseat on our way to dinner.
We played with beach balls....and food....and all of moms books... 
We hit up the fountains as a family and had a blast. 
and of course we tried on a ton of super hero masks at Target because thats just what you do when you are crazy into superheros like Kaylee is right now
We watched the Lorax in 3D on our new 55in tv, played in the bathtub, made some super cute baby faces, explored a carseat inside the house, learned to stand in the crib, adopted some fish (Fire Rock Star and Wonda the Witch as Kaylee had named them) and rocked some super cute shades at Costco
 
Mommy/daughter date to get our toes done then the skin rash that made us down for the count for a few days. I packed Nathan around on my back and we watched videos on dads phone in the morning before work together.
We took a trip to the lake then continued the fun at a friends house in the kiddy pool. We visited "grandma with the pink house" and I got the crazy idea to repaint the dining room table...the same week we were moving! Luckily Angie was ready and willing to donate his time to help me with this little (big) project.
We had some friends over for lunch, played some games, and went for a walk (Nathan is 8 months, Landon 18 months). A quick picture of the new color (aww....white furnite...how I love you so....) and some uncle computer time.

I just had to capture this adorable little baby butt one night before bath time and then he turned around in the tub and gave me this amazing smile. Kaylee grabbed my phone for a little backseat photoshoot and boxes took over my house. We headed to Sand in the City for some face painting, project making, and sand playing.
The kids decided to help me pack up the kitchen....lets just say it took longer than I thought it would because packing and playing seem to mean the same thing with you are little.
of course no packing is ever complete without some kids in a box :) 
We moved in....and bought a new couch... then headed to Lowes to start some DIY projects...with more spray paint of course. 
The month ended back at the doctors..... Kaylee hit her mouth so we needed to go in the get it checked out.... doctor prescribed some good old popsicles while her mouth healed.




You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. What a fun, busy summer! Poor Kaylee with her kidney infection and rash. There should be a rule that you can't get sick in the summer! I can't wait to see your house and your new couch and kitchen table!

    ReplyDelete