week in phone pics {9 days of sept}

8:19 PM

Yep....that's right.... I'm really updating our blog only a week after my last post!! I'm starting to get into a groove with the whole picture thing now that we have discovered Dropbox. Its an app on our phone where every picture we take links to our computer at home. Then all I have to do is throw them in a collage and...BAM.... blogging happens. I so love technology right now!! :) 

Here is how we started September.....
{ps....starting to freak out a little bit at all the birthdays coming up...Isaiah Sept, Kaylee Nov, Nathan Dec....how did this happen already??}

{okay so I just noticed I repeated a picture from August....oh well....its super cute so it stays}
Isaiah and Jeff had a man-date and went golfing in the beautiful summer weather. I love my husband so much....he takes pictures for me now without me even asking him too....and even gets our friends in on it. Thanks guys!!
I went in to get Nathan out of bed in the morning and found both of them in there playing....so cute!!
Nathan was a little lady killer in his church clothes then decided to be super cute with his sister before bed. 
The last picture is of the paint color we chose for the kitchen....exploring khaki

Our daily adventures at the park and then sibling snuggles which Nathan 
was NOT into as you can see. 
The final picture of the kitchen in RED {taken by Kaylee}
bike riding at the park, spray painting some picture frames and Kaylee's first day of preschool!!

We went over to Amy's to bring her family dinner and visit with Parker and baby Elliot. Isn't he such a cutie!! I pushed the mama's in a plank series at stroller strides while Kaylee sat there less than amused. Then before we headed to the lake with some friends I caught Nathan in the bathroom playing with the toilet paper. Kaylee insisted on wearing her bathing suit WITH her rain boots at the lake and I chose not to battle with her and instead document her craziness. They played for hours...then crashed...

Isaiah started football practice so the kids and I decided to take dinner to the park to watch. I taught Stroller Strides with a twist on a normal wall sit and then we came home and started painting then kitchen. 
Nathan fell asleep at church and Isaiah got a new sign at work. 
Yep.... first week of Sept in the books! 
 
A week an a half until the craziness around here begins!! Isaiah starts us off with his 35th birthday, Halloween, Kaylee's birthday, Thanksgiving, Nathan's 1st birthday, then Christmas!! Throw in a trip to Boise maybe to visit my parents and we will have one heck of a few months!! 
LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Way to go Heather on the blogging after only one week! i bet once Nathan starts sleeping through the night you'll be back in your groove! Your summer has been so fun and busy. Love it! Can't wait to see the completed kitchen on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete