Happy Birthday!

10:25 PM

What an eventful week this has been so far!

FALL IS OFFICIALLY HERE!!


This really is my favorite part of living in the great northwest. The trees start to change colors and the air starts to get crisp. The hoodies and Uggs come out of the closet and school once again starts.

Aww... SCHOOL!! I wish I could go back in time when school was EASY!! Not so much anymore.
I started hitting the books again this week and man is it going to be a LONG 10 weeks. With Anatomy and Physiology and Technical Math I am going to see some early mornings and some late nights. I am really excited to finally be learning something that is going to really benefit my nursing career. However, I could do without the 3 hour labs!!


We celebrated Isaiah's big 3-3 on Tuesday! Unfortunately with my head in the books I completely forgot to take pictures of his big day! We did however sneak up to Puyallup to enjoy a little bit of the fair before dinner.
These were worth the 30min drive!

For his birthday his mom made his favorite dish:
Beef Stroganoff
and his favorite cake:
Cherry chip cake with cream cheese frosting and maraschino cherries
She has pretty much made this cake for him for the last 33 years so I didn't even want to attempt this yet :)

Kaylee has developed a love for Princesses all of a sudden. One day we were talking at the table and she said
"I love princess"
Now I know she has seen a few disney movies but I really didn't think she was catching on. It is amazing to me how little girls gravitate towards gender specific toys. She is obsessed with her babies right now too. I broke down and bought her a baby set today at Costco.

The Costco version is similar to this. It is so cute to see her playing mommy!
She melts my heart! :)

Kaylee's phrase of the week
With Kaylee starting to talk so much now I am going to try and document some of her latest phrases

"Oh no Daddy messy car"
"No hit we hug"
:)

Lastly.... Kaylee helped me do a little baby sitting last Thursday with
this little guy... Parker Ray... or in Kaylee's world
"Pepper"(Again... impossible for me to take a picture of her looking at the camera. Something out the window must have been way more important at the time.)

(ps.. no babies were harmed in the attempts to take a good picture. Notice I am multitasking with one hand snapping pics and the other holding the baby. Parker was actually hamming it up the entire time. Maybe his camera skills will rub off on my daughter)



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. oh my gosh i love love love that picture of those two!! so flipping cute.

    i am so jealous you guys made it to the fair... i don't think we're going to make it. sad, right? i'm glad you got a scone, that is what the fair's all about!!

    ReplyDelete