fill in the blank friday

8:48 AM

March is my favorite month!!
My mom, dad, and I all share this as our birthday month.
I love March because it seems like the months start flying by until summer. Winter is officially over in my mind!! Things start blooming, the sun starts coming out more {well in some parts of the country}, and the itch for a vacation happens {like in 6 days}. Mother nature may not agree with me but my mental clock says so.

Ready for some fill in the blank??
I thought you'd never ask
{hosted by Lauren @ the little things we do}

1.The phase or punctuation I overuse is "you know?". I have no idea where I picked it up from but it is my nervous phrase. After I say something to someone I then add "you know?" like I need there approval or something. Every time I say it I secretly kick myself. :)

2. Today I am thankful for my gym having child care. Yes, I still have my gym membership. I go workout by myself about once a week. I put my headphones on and just get lost in the music on the treadmill. Its good me time. We are going there right after I finish this. {yes, blogging is more important to my right now than fitting into my bikini in 6 days...haha}

3. My best friend is my hubby :) ONE LOVE! In the chick category it is really hard to choose. I have some pretty AMAZING friends. I'll just leave it at that :)

4. A quirky thing about me is my TYPE A personality. It gets a bit crazy sometimes. I have to stop and say to myself, this is okay like this. I like order. I like organization. I love list.

5. This weekend I am packing!!! I have all of the suitcases out and the last minute shopping list ready to tackle. I am cleaning the house from top to bottom so I don't have to come home to a messy place.

6. Something that worries me is I will loose someone close to me. I have been so fortunate to NEVER loose anyone. All of my grandparents, parents, aunts, uncles, and friends are thankfully still here. I fear the day when I have to morn someone.

7. On my nightstand is my water from last night, some booby pins, and my eye cover for when I sleep. Boring I know. :)

Happy Friday







You Might Also Like

0 comments