w10 p365

11:04 AM

Well.... It's back to reality for the Torres family. We had an amazing time on our tropical vacation. I am going through sun withdrawals already and we have only been home a few days. I didn't want to come home. Isaiah even caught me online pricing out our next adventure.
I am catching up on the p365 week post first and then I'll post our entire vacation... in parts of course... or we would have picture overload on our hands.

So here is the week we left for vacation
Enjoy!

{65/365}

Kaylee and I surprised Isaiah at work after church on Sunday. She insisted on wearing my pearls that day. Super cute girlie girl!

{66/365}

This is what Kaylee came out of her room wearing on Monday night. Looks like someone figured out how to get into her suitcase.

{67/365}
The sun was shining!!

{68/365}
Passports....check!

{69/365}
Goodbye Washington....hello Florida!

{70/365}
Our first day in sunny Florida was spent sleeping and shopping. Kaylee was really into the shadows on the sidewalk at the mall.

{71/365}
Our home for the week
Align Center



You Might Also Like

0 comments