w9 p365

9:35 AM

Finally all caught up!
It only took two hours of Kaylee sitting on my lap coloring, climbing on my back in the computer chair, reading books at my feet, and taking pictures with the camera all while I worked on organizing my computer.

Now on to the week before vacation:

{58/365}
these are the super cute shoes I am wearing on our wedding day!
A pop of color hidden under a beautiful dress.
April 16th.... 5 year anniversary and our religious wedding ceremony.

{59/365}
Date night! I made Isaiah take this picture in the mall outside the movie theater. It was so needed for a me-and-you night. Olive Garden and an Adam Sandler flick. Great night!

{60/365}
Happy Birthday Grandad!

{61/365}
I just had to document these curls. I did nothing to them. I just pulled her hair back for her to play with Jack and Cami and this perfect pony tail was born. I hope she never looses these curls.

{62/365}
ladies and gentlemen... Parker is up and almost walking :)
My bet is in for walking before his birthday in two months.

{63/365}
Yes... my suitcase is packed a week early. I have since decreased the amount of clothes I am bringing but that's why you start packing early right?? To have everything out and then purge to the right amount.

{64/365}
I hate leaving for vacation with a messy house so Kaylee and I spent the day cleaning every room from top to bottom. She was a pro at toilet scrubbing.

The next three weeks are going to be UNFORGETTABLE!!
I can't wait to share when we get back!

You Might Also Like

0 comments