hello blogging world....you were missed!

5:12 PM

I'm back!!
Life started getting a little crazy there for a while and the last thing I had time for was hours glued to my computer editing photos and blogging about our little life. So now that schools is over {thank goodness} and life is started to seem normal again..... I have a bit of extra time to share!

MOVING!!
We are finally moved into our new house! I am soooo happy to finally be out of an apartment and have some space! We are almost done unpacking and have had our first BBQ of the season. We are expecting my parents next weekend and a house warming party with our family soon.
{pics to come soon once everything is in place}

PREGNANCY!
Doing great! I popped out a bit in the last few weeks but nothing to noticeable. To my friends and family who know what I looked like pre-preggo they can totally tell. To a random person on the street they would probably just think I didn't loose the baby weight from Kaylee.I have another appointment next week. I am starting to figure out that I start to feel sick when I haven't eaten for a while. I'm back to eating almost everything I was able to pre-pregnancy, with some added ice cream and chocolate just because I can. I am working out again too. The only difference with this pregnancy so far is I am EXHAUSTED all the time. I feel like I could sleep for days!! I am getting 8 hrs a night usually and now a nap with Kaylee in the afternoons but I still feel like I haven't slept in days. I am totally emotional all the time too. I started balling in the car the other day on my way to school from a country song. I then started laughing at myself for being so emotional.

NEW HAPPENINGS!!

The latest thing to happen in the Torres family is right here in these little videos!



After a little car washing, Isaiah started spraying her with the hose!



It was so fun seeing her run around in the yard!


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Too cute! I bet it's SO nice to have things slowed down a bit!

    ReplyDelete