Halloween 2011

8:12 PM

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!
We had an amazing Halloween this year!
We celebrated with a little party and some fun trick or treating. Unfortunately I forgot to charge my camera so most {almost all} of the pictures from the evening were from my trusty sidekicks {Corinne, Isaiah, and Amy}.
What would a pregnant lady do without them snapping the festivities.
{I took most of the pictures from here and here. Thanks guys!}

The day started off with a little Stroller Strides trick or treating and then a visit to Isaiah's work to snap some photos of some of the crazy T-Mobile gang.
I spent the afternoon getting ready for the party.
I made some "bloody band aids" and some mummy dogs. I also made sure we had some good potions to choose from.
Then it was off for some trick or treating...

It was a great night...

{unfortunately I didn't get any pictures of Bobbi and Marty or Emily and Emmalina...they were in great costumes and I apologize guys....}

You Might Also Like

0 comments