kaylee sue turns three!!!

5:40 PM

Saturday, November 12th 2011, Kaylee was officially three!!!

I had a moment............
laying in bed early in the morning with her cuddling between the two of us, I thought to myself, "it felt like yesterday I was pregnant with her and now here she is, a curly haired, independent, spunky three year old!"
It really is true when parents say "it seems like just yesterday (fill in the blank)" about their kids because it really does feel like that.

The day was all about her!
So here is a HUGE photo dump of our epic Cupcake Themed third birthday!

The first picture of the day around the exact birth time!

Nothing better than cupcakes for breakfast!

Let the party begin!!


I made all of the kids bakers hats with their names on it and then ordered some super cute kid aprons for each of them to wear throughout the party
We did a fun water color craft that all the kids loved. The big kids caught on to the idea and the little ones ate the ice.Next it was time to decorate some cupcakes!

And whats a party without a pinata
And in true Kaylee fashion we opted for a Bell princess cake.
The story behind this cake started almost a year ago when we went into Safeway and she locked eyes with it. EVERY-SINGLE-TIME we would go to Safeway she would ask if she could have the cake for her birthday! So she was over the moon when we surprised her with it.

After one heck of a day of party, junk food, presents, and playtime she past out in her new bed set and blanket that her grandma made her.

It was a great day!
My favorite part was right before she fell asleep we cuddled in my bed and she leaned over and gave me the sweetest hug and said "thank you mommy"......
AMAZING!



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. What a fun party that was! I feel like I'm right behind you...I'm gonna blink and wake up with a cute little 3 year old snuggling me in bed. Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute! What a good Mommy! It's so true what you said, though... Mine are now 2 and 4 and I swear to you it has gone by so fast. I never thought I'd want another baby, but when they grow up so darn fast, I can't help it! I always love reading your blog and seeing your adorable family. Xo

    ReplyDelete