our week in phone pics {w.15}

5:13 PM

November has begun!
Anyone else excited about the leaves changing, the cold weather, the hot chocolate, the boots and jackets, scarves and hats, and the holidays quickly approaching?
I AM!!

We had some good times this week and I feel so blessed to have such great people around me everyday!

Our friends Josh and Megan welcomed their third little one this week...
Tatem Grace Thompson

It made so nervous knowing that I am next.
We were only a few weeks apart in our pregnancies and little Tatem ACTUALLY being here makes what I'm about to go through really real....

But...enough about all that stuff......

here is our first week of NOV!

1: We finished one of the playroom walls with a cute scrabble art piece of our families names.
2: Kaylee and Isaiah collected leaves for our front porch for Halloween
3: Isaiah and Josh at work in their crazy costumes
4: Costume #1- butterfly princess
5: Trick or treating in her adorable bumble bee costume
6: tickling Parker at Stroller Strides

7: Cousin sleepover (kind of....)
8: From the top of the capital switchback that I did 4 times
9: Looking at the ducks after my workout
10: Girls Night!! I HEART these three gals so much!
They are the best friends a girl could ever have
11: Besties playing at Jumping Jacks
12: Isaiah and Joe outside the Seattle Temple

So the countdown to Kaylee's birthday is t-minus 6 days!!!
yep.... I cried this morning while cuddling her in bed watching cartoons thinking about how much has happened in the last three years.
She has become such an adorable, loveable, independent, spunky, curious, outspoken, assertive, talented, and beautiful little girl.

I am forever grateful to have her in my life and I grow everyday from the life lessons she teaches me as her mother....
yep....crying again! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments