our week in phone pics {w.30}

9:11 PM

Ok.... so I had to skip a week. I have been go go go for the last few weeks and the last thing I have had time for is blogging. I just couldn't keep it all together.
So we are starting fresh with last week.
Along with this post I'm workin on Nathan's two month post, our weekend trip to Redding, and last weeks phone pictures.

Please enjoy!
1: Amy was practicing with two kids. Baby N#2 is due in August
2: Packing him around so I can get stuff done
3: Photo session in the mirror before work
4: Reading to herself for quiet time
5: Is that snow?? Yep!
6: Falling asleep together during American Idol
7: On the road again.... and hitting 70,000 miles on the little toaster
8: Sleeping baby in the back seat
9: I'm the Queen of the world!
10: Sad face waiting to get to grandma and papas
11: Go daddy go... he drove the whole way to California

You Might Also Like

0 comments