our week in phone pics {oct wk.2}

9:02 PM

 I was looking back through all of the "our weeks in phone pics" and I gotta say I am soooooo happy I've stuck with this. It is so amazing to look back at all of the everyday moments that make up our lives. I love the goofy-kinda blurry ones that I snapped in the moment just so I could remember what we were doing. Those nowhere near perfect pictures I take while riding a bike, wresting on the floor, or in a shopping cart are priceless pieces of our family history that I love. 
I think at the end of this year I am going to make a book of just these post.....{along with the three other books I'm working on so we'll see how fast this gets done...haha...its on my to-do list so I know I will eventually get to it}

Here is how week 2 of Oct went for us......
We've been so lucky to have some 90 days without rain!!! It's totally unheard of around here {we broke the record set in 1947!} so we took full advantage of the dry weather with as much outdoor activities as possible. 
We started the week with a flag football game and some before naptime carseat playing. 
Bobbi and I went to Emilee's Dr. Suess baby shower. She is due in December with her second girl Elleanna Serenity. 
The kids had a blast on the swings and I think I captured my favorite picture of Nathan to date where Kaylee is pushing him. The two of them are so cute together! 
Kristin, Katy, and Kim left for San Diego for our Stroller Strides National Conference and made me a cute conference survival kit. {The theme was the "elements" to a great conference....so cute!}  I love these ladies. I stayed back in Washington to teach classes the rest of the week. We are heading to Boise for 10 days in a week so two big trips in one month for this mama wasnt happenin yet. Next year I'll be there though!!!

 We hit up Hunter's Family Farm for some pumpkin picking. It was a beautiful night and we had a blast! We might have even talked ourselves into going back at Christmas to their tree farm to cut our first real tree. Might being the keyword....we have an attachment to our fake tree so we'll see. I got bored and died my hair during nap time and Nathan watched Kaylee ride her bike around the neighborhood sitting on his tractor eating an apple. Then it was off to Jumping Jacks with daddy when he came home from work while I cooked dinner.
{and no...Nathan and I did not wear stripes on the same day.... it was just a stripes kinda week I guess}

For the first time Kaylee made and wrote on cards for her friends joint birthday party. The one underneath says "CAMI" and the one on top says "JACK." We headed to the park after Stroller Strides to Jack and Cami's joint second birthday. They were born a day apart so Corinne and Lindsey decided to throw a park party together since the weather was so nice. We headed to the library after where Kaylee played her "bones game" and Nathan played with books. This was a memorable trip because she got her first library card. 
Friday was pumpkin carving night with grandma and papa. 

Saturday I tuned into Stroller Strides conference via live streaming from 7:30-5pm so it was daddy day with the kids! Kim, Katy, and Kristin sent pictures and text the whole time to help me feel included. Love them! 
Isaiah and the kids hit up the mall play place for a few hours, grabbed some lunch, walked around Target, tried on some Halloween masks and ended the day with some pumpkin pie. Total kid day!
Saturday night we came home from Anna's 35th birthday party {which I totally forgot to take pictures at...my bad} to frogs all over our door! 

Now the cold has set in, the leaves are falling, the rain is here, the crockpot meals have started and I couldn't be more excited to get my boots and jackets out of hibernation!
Hello fall :)

ps...I finally updated the "watch Kaylee grow"  and "watch Nathan grow" pages if you want to see how much my little ones has changed. tear.......

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Love your pictures! Your kids are so cute together! Can't wait until Cami has a sibling to push in a swing at the park!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE how excited Kaylee is to have her library card! and I totally want to make a book of all my iPhotos... oh man, if only there were more hours in a day :)

    ReplyDelete