our week{s} in phone pics {end of sept}

8:06 PM

We started our week off with a flag football game in the beautiful sunshine, new Nike shoes for me, a story book themed Stroller Strides class and Isaiah and Kaylee at a daddy daughter date to see Nemo in 3D. Then we had Kaylee's first field trip of the school year to the Nisqually Wildlife Refuge.

Nathan slept through most of the field trip and we decided it was time for mama to get her car washed on the way home. We played in the yard and this little guy had no fear. He would crawl through gravel, cement, grass, dirt, whatever! He played in the kitchen before bed with his favorite toys....my utensils. While he napped that day, Kaylee and I practiced her cutting skills and then we had a play date!

 I covered our kitchen and dining room with Stroller Strides stuff for the weekends big Anniversary party before we celebrated Isaiah's 35th birthday! We had a quick trip to the docs office to check out Nathan's hand. We had to wrap his hand up for the week because he decided to touch my straightener and get himself a little 2nd degree burn....yep...I totally blamed the baby....not myself for leaving it in reachable distance...totally his fault...haha.
Kaylee decided earlier in the month that she wanted to throw Isaiah a Raiders themed party so I help her go all out. It was a blast!
Then it was happy birthday Stroller Strides!
We had a huge turnout and Corinne announced she was expecting #2!! Yeah for the Bipperts!! We ate cupcakes, played with friends, and had an all around great time!

Last week started with Nathan copying me while I worked on the computer in the morning.I documented the poor little guys hand...it was on the inside of his finger but he kept sucking the band aid off so we ended up having to wrap the band aid with dino wrap. It was not as bad as it looks....promise....
We had Emmalina over Sunday night and decided to go to Tumwater Falls for a family walk. The girls were too cute! 
Monday was a baby playgroup after Stroller Strides class then Nathan had his 9 month checkup!! Yep....NINE MONTHS!! Crazy I know!! Corinne was my clothes fairy when she stopped by with two huge bags of Jack clothes for Nathan to borrow. As if my best friend wasnt already the coolest...she goes out of her way to help me out...I LOVE HER!!
Kaylee and Nathan visited Isaiah at work and then we went to the park...on another gorgeous fall day!

I made dinner that night while the kids played in the kitchen. After dinner it was family movie night....Advengers in 3D. I totally didn't get all the hype about the 3D TV thing ...until we bought one....let me just say....UNREAL!!! 
We hit up Limeberry for some $2 frozen yogurt {Limeberry for president was the secret phrase} and headed to the library for some halloween enspired reading. Cami came over that night while Tim and Lindsey had date night. Kaylee started complaining her tummy was hurting.....then it was 8 hrs of throwing up....yep...all....night.... long..
We set up shop in our room close with the air mattress, sleeping bag, towels, and two upchuck buckets (one on each side). So fun.

After a no night of sleep and two naps later she was 100% better....this was just the beginning of the stumach bug in the Torres house...one down...three to go.
She insisted on taking a picture with the "fake people" at Old Navy during our shopping trip with Lindsey and Cami. Nathan peaked out the window at Isaiah as he left for work. The window is just at his standing level now and he gazes out of it every morning. We did some morning snuggling {wresting} and then it was off to the park. Kaylee opted to wear her batman cape and Nathan spent about half and hour cracking up on the swings. 
Then he was off...my baby boy is growing up!







You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. What fun weeks you've had! Except for the barfing part of course! Isn't this fall weather just the best???

    ReplyDelete