our week in phone pics {wk.1 oct}

10:25 AM

Hello Fall....or wait is it still summer?? I can't tell because it's still sunny and 75 here in the northwest! I'm not complaining though....We are spending as much time outside in t-shirts and sunscreen. 
This was a bad picture week for the Torres family. With the stomach bug still making its way through the house we were all a little camera shy. Here is what I did capture through. 

my new favorite book that I am OBSESSING over right now is called "If I have to tell you one more time." If you have kids get it, read it, love it!! We have already started to see a difference in Kaylee's attitude and behavior just from using a few of the tools in this book. 
Kaylee "helped" Isaiah water our backyard...and when I say "help" I mean run through the water and get completely soaked. 
I bought Nathan a new winter hat and after Stroller Strides we picked Kaylee up from school and heaeded down to the boardwalk for a picnic lunch and park time. 
After playing we decided to head to Old Navy (where Kaylee has to take a picture with the fake people) to buy me some new jeans {oh ya baby....} and play in the new indoor playground.

The stomach bug took its last victim midway through the week so I kept the kids busy while Isaiah rested. We did some potato stamping and drove down to the local farm for an afternoon snack and to pick up some small pumpkins to decorate the house with. 
Kaylee decided she needed to wear her witch hat the next day while we ran errands
We started having some chilly mornings so after a good workout we retreaded to Cutter's Point Coffee for some peppermint hot chocolate and chocolate pumpkin loaf. 
Later that day we had a play date with our Stroller Strides friends at Lattin's Cider Mill.

We ended our week with more beautiful sunshine! I just can't get enough of it. When we have weather like this its hard to not fall in love with Washington. Its the other 9 months of rain that are hard. 
We decided to have a family dinner date out at our favorite Mexican restaurant where Kaylee counted her chips before she ate them.
Saturday was the Children's Day event where Rae and I made about 400 fruit loop necklaces. We went through about 6 boxes of cereal....it was CRAZY!!! 

*****************
In other news..........
HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY JACK!!!
We love you!!!



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Love this weather we've been having! This is the time of year that keeps me in the Northwest. :)

    ReplyDelete