our month in phone pics {january}

12:09 AM

With the start of the new year I have decided since I am busier than I've ever been before I am relieving some of the expectations I have for actually getting to update my blog. Its midnight on a Friday night and I have been at the bloggidy blog updates for about three hours now. 
I'm tired but I have made a resolution to myself to atleast get my phone pics up once a month. 
Shouldn't be hard but we will see.....

We celebrated the new year, hung out at Piper's, had some crazy dance parties, got another breast ultrasound, went to Nathan's one year checkup, GRAND OPENED PIPERS PLAYGROUND, went for a few runs, had family come into town to visit for a weekend, we went to Pikes Place Market, the capital dome, couples date night, and ate amazing Mexican food, and the kids did some cute stuff along the way....like usual. 
Here is what the new year has looked like so far in January

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. What a busy month January was for you! Lots of exciting stuff! Did I miss something -- what was the ultrasound for? I hope everything's ok...

    ReplyDelete