Seattle Adventures

8:03 PM

On Monday we packed up the car {with snacks, trivia, and Yo Gabba Gabba music} and headed up north to Seattle with our good friends Joe and Corinne and their adorable little guy Jack Jack.


We decided to head to one of the coolest places in the city
Seattle Pacific Science Center

They were hosting a huge Harry Potter Exhibit so we thought why not...
little did we know MLK day meant that everyone and their mom wanted to see this exhibit too. All times were sold out. Booo......
We still made a day of it inside the museum :)

Dinosaur World

Have I mentioned before that Kaylee LOVES dinosaurs. She was having a blast roaring back at them.

I had so much fun teaching her the different names and listening to her attempt to say them back to me.


Bug Land

Ewww....
That's what Kaylee said the entire time we were in this area. I don't think bugs are going to be her thing but I am A OKAY with that choice. I am NOT a bug person!

Butterfly Exhibit

Isaiah did a great job on camera duty!

Funny Mirrors

We had a great time playing around with all of the mirrors.
I think Kaylee is a little TOO into looking at herself already. I think its a girl thing...

And that's when the camera battery died. haha
After funny mirrors we saw trains and snakes and did a fun body function exhibit.

At the end of the night I started to get teary eyed looking back at the pictures on the computer. My little girl is so big now. She is really a little person. She is learning something new everyday and growing like a weed. Her hair is getting longer and curlier and her little voice is just the cutest thing. My baby isn't a baby anymore and it is really bitter sweet.
I can't wait for all of the fun family adventures in our future.


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. What a fun day! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like you guys had a blast! wish sam had the day off too :( that's hilarious she loves dinosaurs. i had no idea!

    ReplyDelete