Week 3 of P365

4:51 PM

I haven't figured out how to tie the two pages {HOME and P365} together so I figured I would just start posting the weeks also...
Why not.... It's my blog and I create the rules right....

{if you know how to link the pages please let me know....thanks}

WEEK THREE

16{365}

Isaiah and I received our Temple Recommends! We are heading to the Temple on Feb. 5th

17{365}

The end of our Seattle day walking out of the Science Center

18{365}

Isaiah's new license. He was oober excited about this.....not

19{365}

Spending some time at the park on the first of two sunny days this week.

20{365}

Kaylee and I go to the college for a Parenting Education class. I learn and she paints. Win win.

21{365}

Stroller Strides!!

22{365}

Sunny enough to put some shades on. Heading to Trystan's 6th Birthday party and rockin out to the Hey Hey song.


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Love the day 16 pic! We're seriously excited for April!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kaylee has some super cute hats! Can't believe there's only a couple weeks before Feb 5th!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woop Woop! Recommend! You're getting so close!

    ReplyDelete