baby II {w.29}

1:43 PM

(Even though I am creeping into week 31 of this pregnancy I figure I would still post this picture just for the documentation since I have been SOOOOO bad at taking pictures)

the baby


Nathan now weighs about 2 1/2 pounds (about the size of a butternut squash) and is a tad over 15 inches long from head to heel. His muscles and lungs are continuing to mature, and his head is growing bigger to make room for his developing brain. This trimester, about 250 milligrams of calcium are deposited in his hardening skeleton each day.

the belly

(right after a workout so please don't judge on the no makeup, unshowered, bathroom picture of myself...haha)
pregnancy so far:

**I fell in the garage and had to go to the hospital for monitoring. Not fun! I spent the next few days just taking it easy.

**My emotions are all over the place. I am happy one minute and crying the next. I am taking everything so personally and even when I know it is a joke I still get upset. I had an all out crying session the other night with Isaiah and totally scared Kaylee. All is better now.

**My shirts aren't fitting over my belly anymore so getting dressed is not my favorite thing to do right now

**It is getting harder to put on my shoes and socks, get up off the floor, or put on my pants. Yep.... I am at that point again.

**Did my glucose test. Came back negative for gestational diabetes.

**I am trying not to obsess about the weight gain (18 lbs so far) but it is hard because I don't want to have all this extra weight to loose after he is here.

**I think I am done running....boo....
I did a few miles the other day and was really crampy and tight for the rest of the day. My hips were hurting and I just felt super uncomfortable. I'm still working out 3-4 times a week but taking it really easy.

**I started freaking myself out thinking Im going to give birth again and how sore and achy my "lower body parts" are going to be. Oh man....I am not looking forward to this all again.

** I am totally nesting. I want my whole house to be clean all the time (well more than usual). We are hopefully starting on getting the kids room ready this week!!

**People are starting to touch my belly all the time!! Totally uncomfortable. I will never get use to it!

**Pregnancy insomnia is in full force right now! I am so tired all day long and can't seem to fall asleep when it is time for bed. I will just sit hoping and praying to fall asleep. I know this is just to prepare myself for what is to come.

And that's all folks!
Until next time.....




You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. So fun to hear what you're experiencing. You look fabulous, by the way, no make-up, post workout and all! ~Melissa

    ReplyDelete