our week in phone pics {w.10}

12:08 PM

Happy October!!
A little freaked out thinking I am in the home stretch of this pregnancy and the next few weeks are so packed it is just going to fly by.
We had surprise visitors, play dates, 3d movie fun and oh ya ...and a trip to the hospital this week.... you know just another week in the Torres house!

Kids are the cutest when they are sleeping in right??
The clouds rolled in and the sky turned grey....but on a happy note....the leaves are starting to change!!
We headed to the library with Isaiah and ended our afternoon at Charlie's Safari where I met a super cool new mommy!

Kaylee rockin her new shirt she scored at the baby shower! (she almost received as many gifts as Nathan!! )
Then we had a super cool surprise visit from my sister and her two friends! It was just an over-nighter but Kaylee had a blast with three babysitters while Isaiah and I went to our parenting class.

Isaiah woke up with Nana's on his head and I just had to document the craziness of having a child and how her stuff is EVERYWHERE!
We went downtown to a great little spot for some breakfast and then said goodbye to Aunty Stef.
I just couldn't help myself while waiting for grandma at the doctors office. She is just so stinkin cute!

Semi lazy day on Thursday. We had great plans to make it up to the Seattle Temple with the Bippert's but with Jack a bit under the weather we decided to head to Jumpin Jacks with Kaylee's bestie Raia for some lunch, games, and of course bouncy houses!
I snapped a quick picture out the kitchen window of what I get to watch while I'm preparing dinner. I am so in love with this man for being a great husband but above all an amazing father! :)

Girls Day! Kaylee and Raia saw their first 3D movie together!
Then..... I fell.....
long story short, I was trying to do too many things at one time in the garage and had an all out fall on the concrete. We spent the entire friday evening in the hospital being monitored. I was having some contractions and I also have a rare blood type and since we don't know what blood type Nathan has the doctors had to be very cautious to make sure there wasn't any fetal blood cells in my blood because my body would start to create antibodies and attack the baby. Not good!
Upside...it was the most time Isaiah and I have spent kidless in a long time....date night! haha



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. there is not near enough p-ray & i in this week (or any at all!) but it looks like a good one nonetheless... except for friday! scary!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Busy week...I hope you get a LITTLE bit of rest and relaxation in there sometime. :)

    ReplyDelete