Jack's 1st birthday

3:16 PM

A few weekends ago we celebrated Jack's 1st Birthday!

We went to a local Cider Mill for their yearly Apple Festival to start out the day.

Kaylee rode her first horse!
(not gonna lie.....I wanted to cry because I used to be super into horses when I was growing up so to see my little girl on her own horse and loving every minute of it was pullin at my heart strings)

All of the little ones rode on the "train" with their daddies. It was hilarious watching these fully grown men get into the train buckets but they all made it.

Then we made our way around the farm and fed all of the animals

After seeing the whole farm we headed back to the Bippert's house for some much needed cake and ice cream.
Jack wasn't to sure about the cake at first but then Joe pushed his face in it and he was covered in frosting.....it was so funny.

It's crazy to think how fast little ones grow up.
I remember when Corinne told me she as pregnant and now he is already a year old!
Kaylee is just in love with him and I can't wait to see the two of them grow up together.

happy birthday jack jack!

(Kaylee's 3rd bday is in t-minus 23 days!!! Can you believe it!!)

You Might Also Like

0 comments