our week in phone pics {w.11}

1:14 PM

Fall is in full force here in the Great Northwest.
We are in the home stretch until the day we meet our new baby boy!
10 weeks to go!!!
{wow....did that just seem to fly by as fast for you as it did for me..I'm freakin out!}

Here is how we spent our week:

Kaylee and I spent the morning at the doctors office getting a check up from the fall and doing a glucose test to see if I have gestational diabetes. Doctor cleared me for working out again and I'm negative for the test so I am A-okay for right now.
Leftovers for lunch, a bit of photoshop youtube videos, and then work.


Amy and I being silly after a good workout in the drizzle and then Kaylee made me lunch. PB&J....yummy!

Workout day 2!
Then Parker came over for an hour or so while Amy went out for a photo shoot.
After that...... GIRLS NIGHT!!
We started with a pedi, had some mexican for dinner, then met up with Corinne for some Limeberry! Amazing!
{do you see my gigantic belly in the picture with my besties??....wow...}
I came home to Isaiah and Josh shaving Joe's head.
Lookin good Bippert!

Parker Day!
We ventured out to Jumping Jacks to let the kiddos bounce around. Kaylee was totally happy but Parker would have rather been anywhere but near the big jumpy houses. He spent his time pretending to drive a car instead.
After lunch and nap the three of us went for a "Leaf walk" where Kaylee and I tried to find the biggest leaves. Parker was completely entertained by her the entire time. So cute!

We ended our week with another workout then we ran all over town. Kaylee waited patiently while I got my eyebrows waxed then went to the party store to get the last of our costumes. My compromise with Kaylee on being a bee for Halloween was she could be a butterfly princess all month long until the big day! Its working so far and she is super excited to dress up in her bee costume!

I'm excited for the weekend!
We have a birthday party, football game, and some good laying around the house.




You Might Also Like

0 comments