baby II {w.37}

10:01 AM

FULL TERM!!!


I have been HORRIBLE at updating weekly on my pregnancy but I figured I had this picture from last week so I should document what has been going on with this little man inside of me.
{I have posted pictures HERE throughout the pregnancy....I just haven't blogged about all of the weeks I have pictures for... but you can still see the progress}

PREGNANCY SO FAR:
{as of 37 weeks}

* SLEEP................that is a magical word that I don't get enough of
*I have gained about 26lbs so far....
*I am still working out 3 days a week. I love my Stroller Strides mommies and the trainers are amazing! I owe them so much for keeping me in shape during this pregnancy.
*My body aches all the time! Everywhere! All day long!!
*The stretch marks are back.....boo..... on a good note I know from experience that they fade away and are barely noticeable when I spray tan :)
*37 week doctors appointment I was 1-2 cm dilated and 25% effaced.
*38 week doctors appointment I was a good 2cm dilated and 75% effaced!
*I hate getting dressed. I wake up everyday and put on my favorite sweatpants and Isaiah's hoodies. I avoid anything tight and only put on "real" clothes if I have too.
*My friends are great and have let us borrow a TON of baby clothes and toys and baby things but I have yet to organize ANY of it! I don't feel as stressed about having to have everything READY for when he comes home like I was with Kaylee.
*Doing the simple things like putting on socks, shaving my legs, and bending over to pick something up is starting to become increasingly difficult
*I am again obsessed with watching A Baby Story, Make Room for Baby, and any other show on TV that has to do with having a baby.
*I held my friends baby (8 lbs) and was instantly brought back to newbornness (yep...that's a made up word from the Heather dictionary)
*My emotions are ALL OVER THE PLACE!!
*He is SOOOO active! It feels like twice the amount of movement of Kaylee. He is really rough too. I've heard its a boy thing....
*Isaiah is pampering me so much now. He is working all day long then comes home and does the dishes, laundry, picks up after Kaylee and does bedtime. He wants me to just lay around all day, nap when Kaylee naps, and take it easy for the last few weeks.
He has really taken a huge load off of me and I am forever grateful for an amazing husband.

{next doctor appointment is on December 12th}

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. You look so cute! I admire how you've been this pregnancy, busy and active. If you're gonna ache anyway, might as well be in shape and ache, right? Way to go Isaiah! He sounds wonderful doing all that work for you. Keep me posted on your progress...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so cute! I loved reading this update. I need to do something like this. I can't wait to see pictures of Nathan. Enjoy being spoiled by Za, you deserve it. I'll be up to visit Jake (wknd of Jan 15) before he leaves on his mission. Let's get together!

    ReplyDelete