our week in phone pics {w.21}

2:54 PM

Merry Christmas!!
This week will go down in the books as life changing!
Nathan Michael Torres was born on Christmas Eve and he is the perfect addition to our family.

My parents were here for a week and a half and it was wonderful to spend quality time with them and have them involved and present for the birth of their newest grandbaby

Here is how our week went.....
snuggling with daddy, movie watching with grandma, tea drinking, mall walking lunch break, jumping jacks, false labor, bike riding, Christmas cookie making

huge belly pic, Cobber the wonder dog, living room game playin, movie day with mom, BABY NATHAN ARRIVES, Santa cookies, note to Kaylee from Santa, Kaylee holding Nathan, Santa in the hospital, coming home on Christmas


I am surprised I had a spare minute to make this post happen {being that I am a human milk machine right now with a baby who wants to nurse every hour for the last week} but I figure I would give up one nap today to document the week before another week passes and I fall to far behind to catch up.
Next....
Christmas post & Nathan post
{coming soon.....}

Hope everyone had a great holiday weekend. We are hanging out at home watching the days fly.

2011 was an AMAZING year!
I just cant wait to see what 2012 brings for our little family

Happy New Years!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Yay! I'm so impressed you did a blog post -- it is smart of you to just do it because the pictures will just keep piling up! :)

    By the way -- I'll be by on Tuesday at 9am to pick up Kaylee for Stroller Strides and probably a grocery trip afterwards!

    ReplyDelete