our week in phone pics {w.18}

9:40 AM

Oh December.....how I love you!
So many great things about the last month of the year...its a shame it has to fly by so fast.
Here is how we rounded out the last few days of November and the first few of month 12....

1: Hide and seek after sleeping in
2: Walk around the lake in the BOB
3: First piggy bank (thanks grandma and grandpa Conner)
4: Newspapers for couponing!
5:Art at daddies work
6:My two loves!

1-2:Beautiful tree and leaves
3:Entertaining herself in the kitchen while I cleaned the house (and yes...you must be a princess building a castle with a crown on....its a must!)
4:Watching movies with me in bed after nap time
5:So cute!
6: Kaylee taking pictures with my phone from the back seat

1-4: Bowling with daddy at the Boy Scout event
5-6: Raia's 3rd Birthday party

Our church Christmas party!
Kaylee sat on Santa's lap and was so excited to ask him for a Snow White.
I'm thinkin Santa is going to make sure that's under the tree this year :)
We decided it was a great time to do "Ugly Christmas Sweaters" too and wow did we have some great ones this year.....
Here is our holiday pic with Santa......

We had a great time!



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Those sweaters are incredible! Where did you get them? They're ugly but in a cute way. It makes for a great picture with Santa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sweaters are amazing. I am so mad I didn't get Parker's pic with Santa there!! I am determined to do it this year. Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete