our week in phone pics {w.19}

11:02 AM

Yep.....
I'm still pregnant!
This week was a totally different week for me. I did absolutely nothing but lay around the house, take multiple naps a day, eat, and watch Disney movies.
I have no idea how I had any time to take pictures.....haha.....

In all honesty, this week was actually perfect. My wonderful MIL came over EVERYDAY to be with Kaylee and do all of the things during the day that I normally do. She is such a blessing! They watched movies, did school everyday, made beaded necklaces, cleaned the kitchen, took naps, and had a great time together. Kaylee LOVES her grandma and I am so grateful to have such a loving, caring, grandma close by to help out in the last few days of this pregnancy.

Isaiah did a lot this week too!
He is dealing with an overly emotional nesting pregnant lady to say the least.
His honey-do list was a mile long and he concord it in stride.... well most of it :) haha

Here is my totally lazy, unproductive week.......

1:Movie watching in her PJ's
2: Hangin out with grandma
3: Isaiah working on the front yard
4: Josh came over to help out!
5: Kaylee fascinated by the leaf blower
6: Hanging our Christmas lights!

1: Charlies Safari fun with daddy!
2: Documenting I actually left the house!
3: Worn out from playing with a 3yr old in the bouncy house
4: Big hugs for Amy
5-6: PJ party/Polar Express reading at Barnes and Nobles with Cami, Jack, Parker, and Emmalina.

1-2: Dancing and walking around the book store
3: Last minute mall shopping with two girls in their PJ's
4: Oh....don't mind the basketball I have stuffed under my shirt.
5: Crazy hats at Fred Meyers with the Bippert's
6: Love the bear hat! So you Isaiah!!

I am looking forward to Isaiah's work Christmas party tonight and then our early doc appointment on Monday! Hopefully there is some more progress with this little guy and you will see some pictures of him soon :)



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Your belly is SO cute! I feel like I haven't seen you in forever! I can't wait to meet your little guy...can you have the baby before we leave on Saturday? :)

    ReplyDelete