fill in the blank friday {w2}

11:58 AM

Woohoo for a snowy Friday!
Sun is shining and the snow is melting....spring is just around the corner?? Well, maybe in some places....
I really liked doing this last week so I thought... why not do it again. Every year I am printing out my blog into a book so it will be nice one day to look back on how I answered these random questions.
{hosted over at "the little things we do" blog}

1. I am currently obsessed with stroller strides!!! I love love love it! I actually look forward to getting up three days a week to workout. I have met some amazing moms and I wish I could go seven days a week. I have an AMAZING trainer who pushes me further than I would push myself. The workouts are challenging but so much fun. It was canceled today because of the weather and I was sooo bummed.

2. Today I am working because well... because I love my job. I love it because that is all it is... a job. Two days a week I put makeup on, get out of the house, have full on adult conversations, and feel like I am semi contributing to our household income. Okay, mostly I am contributing to our household spending....but at least I am contributing.

3. The age I am is 25 and the age I feel is younger!!! My birthday is in a few weeks and I keep thinking.. "am I really that close to 30??" I know 30 really isn't a big deal but I remember when my teachers where in their 30's and I thought they were old!! Oh well....that's life. I'd rather celebrate a birthday than not have one ever again!!

4. My favorite place is in my bed in the morning. Kaylee wakes up and comes and cuddles with mommy and daddy. We hide under the covers, we sing songs, we watch morning cartoons. I love the special time we all have together.

5. Something I have been procrastinating is getting rid of all of Kaylee's baby stuff. We think we are done with just her but you just never know. I feel so attached to her things. I know they are just "things" and I usually do not have this kind of emotional attachment but for some reason I really do right now.

6. The last thing I purchased was three headbands at the mall. It was a 3 for $4.50....you can't pass that up when it is your weakness at the moment.

7. The thing I love most about my home is how it feels like home. I have moved SO MUCH over the last 10 years that living here, with Isaiah and Kaylee, feels like home. We have great friends, close family, and just enough room for all of our stuff. It is filled with love and laughter and we are creating memories everyday and there is nothing better than that.

Well happy Friday to you!
Tomorrow is going to be a fun but emotional day. It is the 11th anniversary of Nathan's death. Every year Isaiah and his family get together to remember him. He was 24yrs old when he passed and I know one day Isaiah's entire family will be reunited with him.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I love reading your answers to these random questions! It helps me get to know you better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am obsessed with stroller strides too!!! so glad you joined with me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. For fillable W-2 form check this website PDFfiller.com at http://goo.gl/eitqWm
    You can fill the text fields, add a variety of checkmarks, digitally sign the form and even add pictures. After your pdf form is completed, it can be printed, emailed, faxed or saved on your computer. You can even send fillable pdf forms to your customers, employees, vendors and partners.

    ReplyDelete