w5 of P365

10:38 AM

{30/365}
Kaylee wanted to wear my pearls to church on Sunday. I think she looks super cute!

{31/365}
We went for a walk at Priest Point Park with Lindsey and Cami. Really cold but no rain. Kaylee is standing right by the ocean!! Well, a part of the bay at least :)

{32/365}
Kaylee entertained Jack on the floor. She sang and colored and he just looked in amazement.

{33/365}
All smiles at Stroller Strides with Buzz Light Year in tow.

{34/365}
Our first piano!! Yeah! One of the families at our church was giving this beauty away and we were the first to offer to take it off their hands. One day hopefully Kaylee will be playing beautiful music in our home. For now it is great to play around on.

{35/365}
These shoes are my favorite workout shoes!

{36/365}
Endowment Day!!!
Isaiah and I spent the day at the Seattle temple. It was an amazingly memorable day!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Great pics Heather! I've totally lost track of my 365 already. :(

    ReplyDelete