fill in the blank friday.....

8:20 AM

Ooooo....
FRIDAY!!!!

Even though Friday is one of my two workdays I have in the week I still get so excited for the end of the week. I reminisce about what Fridays meant to me in the past. The sleepovers in grade school, the football games or the night before the big dance in high school, and the end of finals in college!!
Yea for Friday's!!!

So here is a little fill in the blank fun for ya courtesy of Lauren from "The little Thing We Do" to start off the weekend.....

1. I am so counting down the days until our cruise. We leave in 27 days!! my swimsuit{s} are purchase and the suitcases are coming out this week! {yes... I am an early packer}

2. The bravest thing I have ever done was birth a child. hello..... I think we should get a metal for that!

3. I feel prettiest when I am tan! Yes nothing helps lift the spirits than feeling 5lbs lighter and glowing :)

4. Something that keeps me awake at night is
my to-do list. It seems never ending sometimes.

5. My favorite meal in the entire world is good ol' Mac and Cheese. I could eat an entire box. I love love love it!!!

6. The way to my heart is through love...just plain love.

7. I would like to go on a shopping spree and buy all the things I really want but never buy. The cute boots, the dresses with leggings, the cute accessories. I am way to practical when I shop. I always try and think of when and where I am going to wear what I am buying. I know that is the smart thing to do but an unrealistic shopping spree just sounds fun.
Have a great weekend :)

ps..... did I mention I am going to be cruising the Caribbean in 27 days??
YAY!!!!


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. You're a girl after my own heart - love me some mac n cheese. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah yes, a totally unpractical unrestrained shopping spree! what would that be like??

    ReplyDelete