Flash Back Friday!!

1:15 PM

One of my girlfriends Amy (who has one of the cutest little guys EVER...and one of the cutest blogs ever) has inspired me to begin doing Flash Back Fridays! I have found there is a blogging culture and I am starting to really like it!!

So here goes:

Flashback to TWO years ago... Fall 2008!


As you can obviously tell I was WELL into my pregnancy.....about 6 weeks till d-day! We were so full of love, joy and anticipation to meet our little girl :) Crazy to think now but I actually MISS being pregnant. What a wonderful blessing it was to be able to experience the creation of life first hand!

(one thing I don't miss about this time is the extra 45lbs!!)

Current time:

Speechless....

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I think Heavenly Father planned it that way ... the missing pregnancy thing. It happened to me around 18 months to two years both times. I like this flashback Friday thing, though I have to actually post on my blog before I should consider adding that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm feeling a little dissed on the cutest boy comment, yet P-Ray is pretty cute!!
    Such cute pics! You are one HOT mama, pregnant or not!! You are amazing!! And such a cutie girl you have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, where the heck are you hiding those 45 pounds? You made one HOT prego lady! I'm not to the missing pregnancy point yet, but I definitely find myself thinking about the next one... something I swore wouldn't ever happen while I was in labor!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You mean someday I am going to miss this huge and bloated stage? I'm not sure about that! :)

    ReplyDelete