Flash Back Friday!!

1:54 PM

Winter 2007

Snowboarding!!!

When Isaiah and I first started dating we started a weekly date that we called "Our Tuesday Outing." We were lucky enough to both have the same WEEKDAYS off so we wanted to do something fun together once a week at least. During the warmer months we would go to sporting events, drive out to the ocean, spend the day walking around Seattle or Portland, or playing a round of golf.

During the winter months we would get up super early every Tuesday and make the few hour drive either north or south to the slopes!! We would get there when the lifts started and be there until last run!

(keep in mind this was back in our D.I.N.K. days....thats DUEL INCOME NO KIDS)




Oh how I long to have the chair lift sweep me off my feet :)


Before I came along Isaiah had never skied or snowboarded... Now he is pretty good. He can almost make it down an entire run without falling.




I am so excited this year to take my little lady to the snow and show her what her mamma can do on a board!

Although I complain often about the cold weather I do love when I am on the moutain and having a great "Tuesday Outing" with the man of my dreams :)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. ooooh, the dink days :)
    you are rockin that board girl. you guys are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so awesome!! I haven't been brave enough to take my kids up to the slopes since I've been undinked.... :o)

    ReplyDelete