Great words from a friend!!

5:54 PM

I saw this posted on a friends blog today and I can so relate!! Courtesy of Jaimie:

Words I'm striving to live by:

1. Never, ever compare yourself to others!

(this one seems to be the hardest to do. Isaiah is always telling me to stop doing this)

2. Your outlook on life is a direct reflection of how much you like yourself.
(WOW!!! What a great realization)

3. Do four extra minutes of cardio.
(Oh... this feels soo great when you push yourself past the point of stopping)

4. When feeling 'snacky'... drink a large glass of water. If after 15 min. you're still hungry... then by all means, snack away.

5. SLEEP. Go to bed early and take naps often.
(I never knew how great a NAP really can be until I became a mom)

6. The greatest wealth is health.
(realizing this more and more as parents are dealing with so many health issues now)

7. Music.... Music moves me. Plan your music for your workout: cardio; traveling; relaxing; etc.
(Pandora has become an addiction now)

8. Get a little sun. A few minutes, everyday if possible.
The vitamin D is good! Plus, it makes one happy!
(All I can say is I LOVE my job!!)


9. All things in moderation! Even moderation!
(I think this is a quote from Buddha..)

10 . Surround yourself by happy people.
Uplifting & positive people. Motivated people. No need to explain..
(This one is amazing)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In closing I wanted to share something from my church's general conference this past Sunday.

"Have an attitude of gratitude"

I encourage you to watch this video:

Click here to watch



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Ok, I am doing alright on some of these & definitely have room for improvement on most. LOVE this list! I agree with every single one completely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for stopping by Sassy Sites! I have a vinyl lettering business too! :) You can visit my blog at www.choosethewriting.blogspot.com. I look forward to hearing from you!!

    xoxo
    Marni @ Sassy Sites!

    ReplyDelete