Flash Back Friday!!

1:26 PM

Okay so I know I missed last week but I am determined to continue this flashback posting so here goes!!

Oct 2009

Now I know this doesn't seem like a long flashback but when you sit down and think of all of the things that have happened in one year it is amazing! I love now being a mom and going back to see how much Kaylee has changed.

Here she is last year at the Pumpkin Patch!

So cute! Her curls were just starting to form :)


Its even crazier to think that a year before that she was still in my tummy!!

How much they grow before your eyes....
I'm so grateful for pictures to look back on and remember what a year ago looked like :)


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. ahhh! look how little she is! and that cute little face! love it. crazy how much changes in a year... i can't even believe that in one year parker will be running around the pumpkin patch. so fun! :)

    ReplyDelete