our week in phone pics {w.7}

3:00 PM

So I skipped a week because frankly I was sleeping almost the entire time. A bug went around our house and being that I am with a bun in the oven the only prescription for me was Tylenol, water, and sleep.
But we are all better now and have the pics to prove it.
Summer has decided to extend into Sept for us here in the northwest and we are taking advantage of the hotter weather.

Isaiah also started "Stache September" this month. He is sporting a mustache for the ENTIRE month to raise money for testicular cancer. They have already raised $700+ for the cause but let me just say....
I AM NOT A FAN OF THE CREEPY STACHE!!!

So here is our week:
Everyday Kaylee wakes up and wants to put on her "princess dresses."
Today she pretended she was a cowgirl princess!
I worked all day so it was a daddy daughter day taking advantage of all of the back to school sales for this growing girl.
Then, it was time to shave the stache....grrr

A little pow wow at the park after Aiden fell and cut open his hand. The kids sat with him until he felt better.
My pinterest project! Chocolate covered pretzel sticks. I feel so domesticated now. I have been pretty crafty lately.
We celebrated Marcus' 3rd birthday!

A little river time after Stroller Strides.
We went to visit Isaiah at work and Kaylee needed to update the white board
Crazy pic of Isaiah really workin the ridiculous wig Josh bought.
Dance party with Raia after nap time!
I think the bed is getting a bit small with all those bears.

A little library time! She has been asking every time we go if she can play games on the computer (bc she always sees the older kids doin it!) I figured we would try. About 2 min later she was done and it was on to playing with the blocks and reading books together.
Lunch date with daddy! She talked him into drawing princesses on the white board.
It was hot that afternoon so we went downtown to the fountains for some free entertainment. Raia (her bestie) came with us.

Stroller Strides here we come!
We went to the Portland Temple that night (kidless!!!) to witness our friends being sealed for all time and eternity. So beautiful :)
Congratulations Moore family!!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Fun week -- I didn't realize the sealing was down in Portland! Happy for the Moores!

    ReplyDelete