our week in phone pics {w.8}

9:07 AM

WOW!!! September is almost over!! Eek....that means its only a few more months until BABY is here!! Summer is wrapping up so we did whatever we could to enjoy the last few days of warmish weather. We also had a Bippert week! Joe was out of town all week so Corinne and Jack hung out at our house most nights. I heart my bestie!

Here is our week:

I worked and had the cutest little visitor :)

Kaylee and I started our morning at a monthly baby check up. Then it was off to a lunch date with daddy! Isaiah was on kid duty that night with Kaylee and Jack while Corinne worked and I went to a parenting class.

Wild black berry picking at Pioneer Park after Stroller strides and then Jack came over for day two! Isaiah surprised me by painting our living room wall.

Kaylee wanted to be a cowgirl so we wore overalls for the second time this week. She asked specifically for pig tails. I am loving this age! I walked into the living room to find her finishing her princess puzzle all by herself. Crazy how fast they learn.
A trip down memory lane looking through Isaiahs year book and Bippert day numero tres. We ended the night with an intense scrabble game. So fun!

Stroller Strides! I love these ladies!
I quick 25 week preggo pic before workout and then berry picking for the second time with some friends.
I roasted my FIRST chicken!!! (and it was organic) It tasted AMAZING so I feel like a legit cook now :) Go me!
We documented Isaiah's injury from Sunday. He had a size 13 metal cleat land on his leg during flag football and this is how it looked at the end of the week.
And the wall is done! Well, it needs a little bit of a touch up (Isaiah is a painting rookie but he tried and I love him for it) but overall it looks fab!

My parents and grandma are headed into town this week and I am so excited!!
We are having another ultra sound, a baby shower, and a little fair food coming up in pics for sure while they are here :)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. looks like a perfect week! your 25 week picture is pretty much the cutest thing EVER :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could make it up for your baby shower! Miss you guys. I am still working on getting Jeremiah back to WA! ;)

    ReplyDelete